Tuesday 10 May 2011

Autism

In this world of beauty,sometimes GOD creates some differences which are for us to test...Sometimes we understand that . But most of the time we neglect that and make an another world named autism.Why are we doing this discrimination?Is that so much necessary to discriminate between the stronger and the weaker?Don't they have any life to live?They are the part of our family.If a normal person can easily live his life then why don't they?I've a cousin who's been discriminated for this weakness though she's from a rich family........It hurts me when someone hires a nanny and give the abnormal child to a stranger nanny to take care......but SCIENCE says abnormal child can go back to his normal life if he gets time and love from both of his parents then he can grow up like a normal child.................don't be angry with me LADIES and GENTLEMEN for using the word ABNORMAL.....................Think on it and give your "EXTREMELY NEEDED"comments in my blog and help me in my mission........................